// -->

STORY: FACES (Chapter-3)


Read Chapter 1

Read Chapter 2

*Present*

Tish looks into Trisha’s eyes, “You can’t have him. I’m warning you”.
But I love him and I know he loves me too. I know he do, he always will and I will too.” Trisha begs, “Just give me one chance please. I’ll prove you.
Shut up, just shut up. I told you, you can’t have him that means you can’t have him. Why don’t you get it? Are you insane?” Tish yells.
Trisha is left with nothing but tears and hope, she know Rahul loves her, she know he always will.


July 5, 2016.

Rahul knocked Trisha’s door but it was already open. At first, he thought of stepping back because he already was aware that Trisha went inside her room with Vedant Oberoi, another businessman. And by Vedant’s gestures towards Trisha in his party, it was pretty evident that they weren’t just “fellow entrepreneurs”.
Rahul took a step back and tried to close the door just when he heard the sound of someone wailing, it was Trisha.
Rahul quickly ran inside Trisha’s suite, he checked the drawing room, she wasn’t there. He checked her room, she wasn’t there. Finally, he saw the bathroom’s door ajar, he opened it and saw her.
She was sitting on the floor under the shower, drenched in water, covering her face with her hands, her legs crossed, she was shivering.
Rahul rushed towards her and turned the shower off. “What are you doing here Trisha? Are you mad? You are shivering. How long has it been since you’re here?” Rahul asked, grabbing the towel from the closet.
Trisha didn’t respond, her face was still covered by her hands, she was still howling, her voice was thick, her hairs were wet and open, cascading her hands kept on her face.
Reply me Trisha?” Rahul demanded, she again gave no response.
Rahul could see her shivering, he thought nothing about what she’ll think or whether it was right or wrong, he just took her in his arms.
Trisha tightly wrapped her arms around Rahul’s neck, her face was close to his chest, still hiding her face.
Rahul rested her on the sofa and retrieved, but Trisha’s arms were still wrapped around Rahul’s neck.
Please don’t leave. Please.” Trisha’s voice was low and broke.
Rahul sat on the floor. Her arms were shaking and so was her head that was rested on his shoulders. Her voice was loud but Rahul knew, she was trying to control her tears, sadly, she was unable to.
Rahul placed his left hand on her head, ran his fingers across her wet hairs, the other hand caressing her back. For few seconds, neither of them spoke even a single word.
Shhh…! It’s over now, you are fine, I am here with you, right? What happened Trisha? Did someone said something? Did someone hurt you?” Rahul said consoling her, he was well aware of her situation and was also aware of what he had to do to calm her down. “You’ll never be fine if you’ll never talk it out” he reminded himself of what Tish quoted when he was going through a bad phase.
He smiled thinking about how Tish tried to console him by giving him chocolate baits.
The situation in the room was ironic, there was one, crying in pain and there was this other, smiling of his memories.
Trisha, please speak. What happened? Did Vedant said something?” Trisha’s grip tightened, but she nodded a no.
Please look at me. Did he… did he tried to touch you?” Trisha’s howling stopped for a second, Rahul was in anger, he caught Trisha by her shoulders and made her sit straight. “You tell me, did he tried to touch you? Did he tried to force you? Has he done something?” Rahul asked but Trisha gave no reply.
Tell me Trisha, I’m asking you something.” Rahul yelled. A shiver went down Trisha’s spine as she heard Rahul yell at her, she looked into his eyes and nodded in approval.
Rahul stood up, there was fire in his eyes, the fire to burn Vedant. Rahul marched towards the door in anger but Trisha stood up and hugged him from behind. “I’m not bad” She said.
Rahul stopped because he knew she needed him more. He turned back and she hugged him again, “Hey, who said you are bad? You are not bad. You are fantastic. Everybody wants to be like you.”
“They hates me, everyone hates me. My staff, my employees, my parents, you too. Everybody hates me.” She was mumbling like a little kid, neither of her words were clear, but not even for once, did she lost her grip.

I don’t hate you. Your parents don’t hate you, your employees don’t hate you nobody does. Except for those who wants to be like you but they know they can’t ever be. Because Trisha, you are special. Have you ever seen a lady of just 32, being such a successful business women?”
“It’s not mine, this business is not mine I just took over my dad’s business.”
“You took over this business when you were 28, you are 32 now and this business, is now, on the heights it never was earlier. Within just 4 years, you took this company from being on 5th position to now being on No. 1. Why won’t they be jealous of you? You are a wonder.”
“Do you think?” Trisha looked into his eyes. Rahul looked at her, for the first time, during the whole conversation, he finally looked at her face. Her eyes were red, her face was wet by her tears, whereas her lips, they were like a barren land, struck by a drought.
Rahul placed his hand on her cheeks and wiped her tears, “I know” He responded and smiled. She tried to smile back.
What did Vedant do?
It was ironic how a few seconds ago, he was smiling while thinking about Tish but now, he is angry and is filled with possessiveness for Trisha.
Did he tried to forcefully do something?” Rahul lifted Trisha’s face, placing his hand on her chin.
Trisha turned her face to the left. “This” she replied, and Rahul instantly noticed the traces of fingers on Trisha’s cheek.
He slapped you? How dare he slap you? How dare he even touch you? I won’t leave this fucking bastard.” Rahul was outraged by Vedant’s action.
He told me he was in love with me, we were dating from last 3 weeks. He said he wanted to take me for dinner but he groped me from behind, he kissed me and touched… I told him to not to do that. He said he loves me and its okay. I still said no, but he threw me to the bed and tried to kiss me, so I slapped him. Was it wrong? He said he already know that my company gets deals because I sleep with others. He said women like me are whores, they just sleep with others and get their work done. Is this so hard to believe that maybe a woman is working hard and that’s why she is getting her deals?” Her warm tears were touching his hands, he looked at Trisha astound by what she said. ‘I used to say the same about her before I met her’ he thought.
He said if I can sleep with men in the name of deal, I can sleep with him in the name of love too. He said If I can’t he can throw me a deal now as well. I told him to get out, I told him that if he thinks that, his place is in garbage, the same place I throw all the other non-sense stuff. I asked him if he use his sister to get the deals because his sister too has 30% shares in his company. He got angry and slapped me. Before leaving, he said I don’t deserve to be loved because I’m a bitch.” She said sobbing.
You told him he deserves dustbin?” Rahul asked with an amused smile.
Yes. He deserves to be flushed because he is shit.” Trisha replied, still sobbing.
Hahahaha… he is such an ass.” Rahul was unable to control his laughter.
And a fucker, a liar, a cheat, he is just a piece of shit. He deserves to die, he is an ass and a… a… he is everything bad. I hate him.” Trisha screamed. “Will I never find love Rahul?” she looked at him in hope.
Of course you will. You deserve to be loved.” Rahul smiled and Trisha smiled back with relief.
Thank you, Rahul.”
Let me bring you some water from the other room, then you can tell me how thankful you are towards me because I brought you water.” Rahul winked, “What kind of a person doesn’t keep water in his bedroom?”
My kind.” Trisha replied with a wink.
Rahul went to the other room and tried to find the water bottle.
Has this ever happened to you that one single touch of this person and you can’t get them out of your mind? Met a new guy today, he is all I can think about. BTW, how was your meeting? Got promoted or not?
Rahul never told Tish about his real identity, she only knew him as a manager in a company.
He smiled at the text, but decided to not to reply as he wanted to be there by Trisha’s side.
Rahul turned back, Trisha was in the drawing room with him. He filled up a glass with water and handed it to Trisha. “Here you go.”
I’m so thankful to you.” Trisha winked and they both laughed.


Was this the beginning of Trisha and Rahul's love? Why were Trisha and Tish fighting?
It's never the way it seems like.

9 comments