// -->

STORY: FACES (Chapter-4)

Tish wakes up and grabs Rahul’s T-shirt which was kept on the side table.
“Rahul” she calls and searches him in the house.
“Hmm… there you are.” Tish says and creeps towards the chair Rahul is sitting on. 
She slightly slips her arms around his neck, comes close to his ear and whispers “I’ve loved you for a thousand years.”
“I’ll love you for a thousand more” Rahul completes and gently presses his lips against hers.

JULY 6, 2016.

‘I guess I have now.’ Rahul replied back to Tish’s text that he got last night. There was a smile on his face and an image in his mind “How can I be so wrong about someone?” he asked himself.
Rahul was excited to meet Trisha, after all, now there was a connection between them. She has cried on his shoulder the previous night.
Rahul suddenly developed a liking for Trisha after seeing her vulnerable side, the face that was totally different from she wears the whole day. She wasn’t selfish, she was just needy.
“Good Morning Trisha.” Rahul said with a wide smile, and entered the elevator with Trisha.
“Good Morning, Mr. Kapoor.” Rahul was uncertain of her behavior. Last night, she cried on his shoulder, wasn’t ready to leave him and now, not even a single smile.
“Have you talked to Vedant? Did he say something? Is everything alright, Trisha? I mean, you are behaving strange.” Rahul was tensed for Trisha, he thought her behavior was a result of Vedant trying to contact her again.
“Yes, Mr. Kapoor. Everything is absolutely fine.” Trisha replied, looking straight at elevator’s door, her tone was completely professional.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. Also, Mr. Kapoor, please bring all the papers to my office. I want to check everything myself before finally signing the deal.” She replied and walked out of the elevator.
Rahul was confused about Trisha’s behavior ‘how can someone just change like that?’ Rahul decided to ask Trisha directly about the issue.

“May I come in?” Rahul knocked the door and asked.
“Yes, please.”
“Here are the papers I’ve checked them thrice, you can check them again if you want. And, I want to ask you something. Can I?”
“Yes, Mr. Kapoor say?” Trisha replied, raising her brows.
“Are you fine? Why are you behaving like this?”
“I’ve told you Mr. Kapoor. Everything is fine. And behaving like what? This is how I always behave.”
“No. You don't. I’ve seen you cry last night. Why are lying? You are clearly, not fine.”
“Mr. Kapoor, whatever happened last night, was past. This is not our personal space we are in a company. I’m the owner and you are the CEO. This is not our house and those little things don’t matter here in workplace. Am I clear to you?” through her eyes, she strongly said the same thing, it really meant nothing, but Rahul wasn't ready to accept it.
“No, you are not.” Rahul stood up from his chair and left her office in anger.
Trisha, on the other hand responded nothing. She grabbed the files and started reading them, while Rahul looked back in hope ‘Maybe she is still the same as she was last night, maybe she will stop me’ But, she did not.

2 HOURS LATER…

Rahul was looking at Trisha, it was difficult for him to absorb the fact that she was fine.
Last night when she cried and hugged him, he could feel the purity in her emotions, he knew she needed someone ‘But then, why is she behaving like this? Is she embarrassed? Or has she patched up things with Vedant?’ Rahul asked himself and looked at Vedant who was sitting two people away from him. “What a swine. He is still looking at her with lusty eyes. I just want to break his bloody neck.”

Trisha shook hands with Vedant as if there was nothing between them.
Soon, everyone started leaving the office but the two, did not. Vedant grabbed Trisha’s hand and pulled her near the table.
“What is the matter, Mr. Oberoi?” Trisha asked in the same professional tone.
“What's the matter with you, hah? I called you so many times and you didn’t attend a single call. Why hah?” Vedant tightened his grasp on her hand.
“Mr. Oberoi please leave my hand, this is my work place, not a place to discuss personal matters.” Trisha’s voice was still the same. She was in pain but not even for once, did she exhibit her emotions on her face or in her voice.
“Work place my foot, you bitch! Tell me, what were you doing last night hah? My guy saw, another man entering your room. What were you doing with him? Were you sleeping with him, you whore? Did he paid you with another deal, hah? How dare you cheating on me?” Vedant pushed her to the table and twisted her hand to the back.
Trisha was in pain, her tears slowly travelled from her eyes to her cheeks only to be absorbed by the wood, the conference table was made of. 
Sadly, the wood was only able to absorb her tears, her pain was still left for her to be felt.

“Please leave me. He was just a friend, he only came after hearing me cry. Nothing happened between us, I slept after he went and that’s why I was unable to reply. I’m sorry Vedant. Please, please leave me, it’s hurting.” Trisha started begging. She tried to raise her head and get out of his grasp but failed. He nailed her deeper and deeper.
“Oh really! Wow that makes sense. But who was this friend of yours? 
You don’t fucking have any friends. Do you think I’m a fool? You know what, you don’t know me yet. If I can be the romantic guy who takes you to fine dines and gift you expensive gifts, I can also be the guy who can make your life hell. You just wait and watch you bitch. What did you say yesterday? You said no for sleeping with me right? You told me you need to fall in love deeper. Well you know what, I’ll tell you how to love deeper. I’ll fuck you right here in this shitty workplace of yours. No one can save you now, I’ll destroy you.”
Vedant was burning with revenge in his eyes. He wanted to break Trisha’s confidence forever. Vedant turned Trisha against him and tried to unbutton her shirt. Trisha screamed but no one listened, it was a big hall with sound proof doors and the office, it was empty.
The only thing she could do to save herself, was fight. She tried to scratch him, slap him but he wasn’t ready to leave.

“Trisha? Are you there? I have some…” Rahul entered the hall.
“What the fuck? Trisha.” Rahul quickly ran towards Trisha to save her.
Rahul pushed Vedant away from her, “Are you alright?” Trisha’s left hand was bleeding.
“Who the hell are you?” Vedant yelled. “Oh! You are the one she slept with. Aren't you?” Vedant again pulled Trisha by her arm, shook her and asked “He is the one right? He is the one you slept with, right bitch?”
Trisha slapped Vedant with her right hand “Yes. Yes I slept with him. What’s your problem? Who the fuck are you to ask?”
“Who the fuck am I? I’ll tell you who I am.” Vedant held Trisha by her neck. She was suffocating.
Rahul punched Vedant on his face with full force, Vedant fell on the ground, his nose was bleeding. “Stay away from her. I’m warning you.”
“What will you do, hah? I’ll kill you and no one will know where you are, even this whore won't be able to find you.”
Rahul kicked Vedant’s face “She is not a whore, you swine!” Vedant collapsed on the floor.
“Rahul, is he dead?” Trisha asked clenching Rahul’s shirt from behind.
“No. He is just unconscious. He’ll wake up in an hour. Are you alright? Where’s your jacket?” It was evident that Trisha was scared, she was shivering, she wasn’t in her own control, but she also knew that Rahul was there to protect her.
“Take this and… umm… button your shirt. But first, show me your hand.”
There were bruises and a deep cut on Trisha’s hand which was bleeding.
“We should go to doctor, Trisha. It’s bleeding a lot. A little deeper and it would’ve killed you. How did this…” before Rahul could finish, Trisha collapsed in his arms.

3 HOURS LATER…

“Where am I?” Trisha woke up in the bed and found herself lying beside a man.
“I told you. I’m gonna fuck you. I do what I say, you are mine, bitch.” Vedant said.


What was Vedant doing with Trisha? Was Rahul just a cheat? Was him saving Trisha, just a plan to get money from Vedant? Has Trisha fell for their game?
Find out in the next chapter.

Start guessing.

8 comments