// -->

Things I learned in 2016



If I'll start explaining how 2016 really was, I guess my limited vocabulary will definitely come in the way, it really is a huge problem. But, if you ask me to explain it in one word, I will use six of them "HAD A GREAT POTENTIAL".

2016 was full of surprises, everything kept falling on us. The gender difference finally saw a ray of hope as woman athletes won golds at olympic and an Indian man won Mr. World pageant. And no, we can't obviously ignore the fact that 2016 was the year when almost all of ours' newsfeeds were filled with either "Donald Trump replacing Barack Obama" or else "He/She got married". Seriously, 2016 is officially the year when everyone in our friendlist got married.

But what about me, how was my year? Umh.. If I'll start explaining, this year pretty much ended the same way it started, with a heartbreak. But yes, putting heartbreaks aside last year overwhelmed me with a lot of good things.

  • For the first time, I participated in a competition and won. 
  • Wrote 4 stories and got quite a great response.
  • And most importantly, I finally turned 18. 

This year, I was actually appreciated for goodness and no doubts, I interacted with a lot of people through the blog and well, praising myself, I was pretty much liked "I think".
Now, ending the post with 'WHAT I ACTUALLY LEARNED IN 2016' was actually nothing. Yes, I actually learned nothing new, I just realized that everything has to happen and that it will all work out in the end. Though. it's nothing that I never really knew, its something that made me learn something new. Wow! that rhymes. So what I learned from it was that till the time we'll keep forgetting how we escaped from the dark hollow, destiny will keep throwing us in that same pit. We have to remember how we came out of it the first time, to come out faster and better this time.

2 comments