// -->

OUR FIRST LOVE, THE FIRST MEETING. (Part- 2)

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST PART YET. HERE IT IS.PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.


*THE PRESENT DAY*

It was raining bad, it felt as if the sky couldn’t hold his tears, looking at her crying.
On her way from Shallot's Café to her home, the only things she did was staring outside the cab, wiping her tears off her face and trying to smile.
Her belief of “A smile makes everything better” was hard to shake, and so she tried to smile. Tried as much as she could but every single effort of her was failed by the volcano of emotions erupting inside her heart.

*OCTOBER 16th, 2016.*

“I can’t wait till 3rd November, baby.”
“Neither can I. You are spoiling me, love. Everytime I close my eyes, your face appears in front of me and all I wanna do is hug you tight and kiss you so bad.” Rivan texted.
“Oh really? Hugging me comes to your mind too?”
“Hahaha… you got me hahh! Again.”
“It’s raining here. I’m calling you.”
Naina called Rivan. He knew how much she loved rain, he knew how crazy rain drives her, all he wanted to do was, stay with her at that very moment, so they both had a silly promise to call each other every time it rain.
“It’s raining. Babe I wish you were here.” said Naina in excitement.
“Let’s meet tomorrow.” The excitement and the thrill in her voice always excited him and so he couldn’t wait.
“What? Tomorrow? Where? You are kidding, right? You have work tomorrow.” Naina thought he was messing around or must got into emotions.
“I’ll take a leave, in fact I’m texting my boss right now. Someone else can complete my article, I’m already done with half of it.”.
“Wait. So are we finally meeting?”
“Yes. We are."
There love was real, it seemed like it was meant to be. Two strangers who fell for each other were nothing but two people who lacked love, so when they found it in each other, they wanted it to last forever.
"The rain reminds me of you my love,
I try to feel these drops on my fingertips.
Gentle and soft like the lips of yours,
I wanna feel you all, every inch of your skin."
He was a writer and she loved reading. She loved fantasy and he was her ecstasy.
He knew how to keep her in love and she knew how to keep him wanting.

*OCTOBER 17th, 2016 : THE NEXT DAY*

They both decided to meet up at the Shallot’s Café, the only place that they both loved and was equally away from their homes.
“The girl in the black. Same dress.”
Naina texted Rivan so he could find her. She wore the same dress Rivan chose for her. Coincidently, the silly fate played the game again, “White shirt, blue jeans. The same.” Rivan wore the same clothes she chose for him. They both giggled.


They could recognize each other even from a distance. Their steps hurried towards the other, their smile was constant. They couldn’t think but it wasn't their fault, the moment wasn't allowing them to think, they finally met. After so long, they could finally see the person they loved so dearly in front of them and not their phone screen. And no, no words could explain how happy they were, if something could describe a little bit of it, it was the smile on their faces.
Their eyes lit up as they got closer, the two lovers hurried towards each other and kissed. They were starving earlier and now they were finally fed. Togetherness, was gonna keep them alive. At that very moment, they learnt how much they needed each other, as their lips brushed against each other’s, the way his tongue discovered her mouth. His hands caressing her back, her fingers going through his hairs. The warmth of their skin felt like home. 
Feeling the heat, the temptation that this wait has aroused, they kissed, regardless of where they were? Or who was around? The two lovers, Naina Seth and Rivan Abdullah finally realized how much they loved each other.
Feeling each other’s heart beats turning faster with every time their lips touch, the two found comfort in each other’s arms. They felt complete.

CONTINUE WITH  THE THIRD PART.


5 comments