// -->

ASK ME ABOUT ME: What's my love story?


Hey everyone! For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Megha Sharma and for those who do know me… my name is still Megha.
So this Ask me session was something that had to be done. Like seriously, it has been postponed so many times that I am actually answering them after 2 months. Which means I have a lot of questions but since most of them were similar and some of them were requests I decided to shorten the list a little bit. So I am really sorry if I won’t take your name but you will surely get your answer.
Also, some of you might not get there answers because those questions were about a person and as you might know, I am not going to answer you anything related to him. So please once you find out that I haven’t answered your questions, don’t ask them again please.
So with that being cleared out, let’s just stop the chattering and move to the thing we are here for.

First of all, I love you Ranjana that made my day. Secondly, yes I do have a plan to write a book. I can’t clearly say when, but soon.
You will probably see “written by Megha Sharma” on a book in some good book store in the coming 5 years. Fingers crossed.

I love you too Vandit because you are my reader. Haha! This is Reader-zone.
But yes actually the inspiration do come from my real life. And not just my life but also from other people, people I see, I meet and people around me, everything inspires me. By the way thank you for loving me and my stories. Hihi.

Aren’t you the guy who sent a question saying “I have a crush on a writer” and I gave you tips and everyone was like “Shush! He is talking about you Megha”? Aren’t you that guy?
But well, keeping that aside Yes, I am single. And for information about me? Du-uh! There’s a CONTACT ME page on the blog.
Go check that out. 😋

Difficult to answer but yes I did put a post on Facebook asking whether people want a live session or not. If I’ll get good response I definitely will do a live session.
So yes, all the readers if you want a live session go to the Facebook page and either post something regarding the same with or also you can just find the post where I’ve asked about it and comment YES or whatever you want to comment since it’s not a news channel poll. Yes yes a PJ.

Really? She? Does she really react? She always gives the same expression to every video. Even she know that.
And no, not really planning for reaction videos actually not planning to do any videos but well… let’s see.


To be honest, no I wouldn’t like to change anything. Because honestly, whatever I am today is because of the mistakes that I’ve done in my life. If it wasn’t for the mistakes, I wouldn’t have been here writing these poems and stories and helping you all right now. I think nobody should correct any of their mistakes we should only learn.


Just a boy ehh? You really wanna know my IQ? It was 126 when I last checked. Actually it was the first and last time when I was in 11th I guess. I am a genius seriously even my IQ has proven that. Ah! It must have been increased now, which means now I am pretty much the Albert Einstein of 21st century.
You people are so lucky to have me. And also I should shut up now.

Really? Hater is the name you gave yourself? Well… Mr. Hater I will like to tell you that see it’s not like I find myself some super genius kind of a person or I think I can help everyone.
The actual reason why I find myself capable of helping people is because I really want to help them. Being intelligent and knowing about life has nothing to do with being able to help someone.
You can only help the other person when you genuinely want to do it. And helping people to get out of their misery is my passion. I don’t like seeing people in trouble, knowing the fact that I can help them but isn’t helping just because I fear that someone might find me fake. If someone finds you fake for acting the way you really are, then I am sorry it’s better letting people think of you as fake then forgetting who you really are.
I help people because I just always wanted to be the hand I never got when I was in trouble and because of this blog I am being one and I am happy with it.
And about being opinionated, having an opinion isn’t really bad. Here, you are getting tangled between the words which happens to a lot of people (all of us). Having a perception isn’t bad, being rigid about what you believe in and what you think of a situation is wrong.
Having an opinion is- The glass is empty. Having a rigid mind is believing that the glass will be empty. The one who only have an opinion know it can be refilled. Get it? I am smart right? I told you.

Glad to know they helped, Aditi. And no I am not studying Psychology I am an English hons. student. Whatever I said and put up in The Depression Series is whatever that I have learnt and tried in my fight with depression. But yes in the bigger picture, internet zindabad! “Smiling helps” is learning that Internet devta gave me.

Won’t call him crazy but he was obsessed. Like so obsessed he literally used to send me some 50+ messages in one day. I was being stalked and tortured till the point that I was about to report the police about it. But luckily he stopped.
I just really want to tell you all that it’s okay to have a crush on someone but stalking them is unacceptable, call it a boy or a girl but it’s just not acceptable. You don’t even know how much torturing it is for that particular person to get tortured emotionally. You can never win a person like that.

First of all, I am sorry if all these Ritika’s are different.
And stalked by a fan? Yes, I have answered that in Question 10. Stalked by lover guy? I don’t know about lover guy but about half an year ago, there was a guy who used to call me every now and then telling me about where he saw me, whether I was looking pretty or not or in fact, how long had it been since he was following me. Dangerous? Of course it was and still it happens with every girl and she is always asked to “ignore it”.
That guy’s name was saved in my phone as “KUTTA”.
The last time he called, my father picked it and immediately answered “Hello Mr. Kutta”. Yes I know comedy runs in my blood.
My favourite writer is, umm... There are so many writers to discover honestly. Every writer have a special power.
Who designed my blog? I, me and myself. From the basic subscription box to all the fancy gadgets, everything is done by me. Trust me being HTML is that one friend who always got your back. It's like " Damn I have a problem. Gotta try HTML".

Within every character of mine, lies a small part of me.
Doesn’t this line sounds so dramatic? Ehh! It’s true well and also really appealing, I wrote it. And I am here to answer the question so I should again shut up.
Between Naina, Riya, Raina, Trisha, Tish and Riva I think I match to all of them but still doesn’t really match to either of them. I think I match Rahul more than I match any female character haha!
They all have certain habits that I have but like me? I don’t think so.

Now let me burst the bubble that can make me a little infamous between you guys, I don’t read much books. There, I said it.
But much doesn’t mean I don’t read at all it means that I don’t have some 50 or 60 books in my bookshelf. I started falling in love with literature almost an year ago. Before that, I only used to read some books because I was into stories, not literature.
But yes, I have a favorite and that is Life is what you make it by Preeti Shenoy. That book is the one that made me realize that I may have a talent and depression too as a matter of fact.
Ugh! Every good news is followed by a bad one.

WHAT’S YOUR LOVE STORY? Is the question that was asked I think some 20 or 25 times.
My love story is yet to be written. I am so single this Valentine’s that I don’t even have friends to go out with. Trust me.
But yes, like every other person I do have a lot of dreams and I can’t disclose them, you know just in case my future bae will be reading this he’ll know what to do (Damn! My fantasies can’t stop dwelling), but I can tell you that I am really a very simple person and I just literally find care and effort in every single thing.
If someone just genuinely listens to me while I am telling something that isn’t even important, I appreciate that person for at least listening. I know weird right? I am a girl of words nothing can impress me more than that but I won’t lie big surprises are never bad. I know you all must be like, now she is talking Hahahah! But no everything sweet matters to me really.
And long distance-short distance, overseas-neighboring everything can work till there is love between two people. And understanding of course!

Nothing really relates to my real life but yes some people and some incidents are real, they did not happened in my life but either I have heard about them or read or seen.
And no, NEITHER OF MY STORY IS MY FAVOURITE. Why? Because they are like my kids I can’t differentiate between them. But umm… every mother secretly have one favorite so I’ll say Faces and Curse are my favorite but I have a long journey and there will be a lot more stories and a whole lot of favourites.

Hahaha! When he told me he also wanted to ask me a question I just really expected him to say something like this.
For those of you who doesn’t know who YOUR GUY HOODER is, let me tell you about him, he is a Youtuber and he is great at what he do and also he is a great friend of mine, if you follow me on Instagram you must know him and I met when I was in Mumbai and he is really funny. But I am funnier, I can’t lie.
Check out his channel I am sure you’ll have a great laugh. (Not sponsored.)

Satyam Deshmukh did I made you go weak on your knees? *flirt* and a little more flirt.
My parents don’t usually read my stories and poems because well, they like listening to them and you can always make changes when you are telling YOUR PARENTS your story. But my sister, cousins and friends love my work.
I remember when I wrote my first story ‘FIRST LOVE, FIRST MEETING’ and wrote that kissing scene where the two met, my sister was like “Wait! What! How do you know this? This is awesome”.
So yeah that’s how it is.

There are so many moments to be honest but if I have to choose one, umm… it’s difficult seriously.
I think it will be the first autograph. I am eagerly waiting for that moment when someone who is genuinely in love with my stories will meet me and ask me for an autograph.
My sister once said to me that these signature are nice but they look more like an autograph so when you will become famous, then give this autograph. From that moment till now, I have saved a picture of that signature and whoever will be given the first autograph will have that.
Yeayy! Free autographs. Please ask me for one.


I am so single that I’ll probably cry sitting in my home watching my friends’ facebook feeds with “Enjoying with bae” or “I love you so much” written on them.
No, just kidding! I will probably be busy with writing “LIKE A FAIRYTALE PART-2” yes I am doing promotion.

In love? No. Been in love? Yes. My first love will always be Harry Potter.
I would have been with him if Jinny wouldn’t have taken him before me. Bad joke? I know but I just can’t stop ugh!


8 comments