// -->

PERSONAL POST #1 - Am I Funny?



As much as I love doing articles, I also love explaining myself by words, as I don't think actions can define me. But lets say, I won't be revealing my identity anytime sooner, which is somewhat weird, as I mentioned earlier that I'm planning to do YouTube.

Well, that idea seems to have gone a little farther, but that's okay. I will do a video on Depression Series, don't you worry Neelam! And other readers who asked me to do it. (I'm sorry, I forgot all the names. There were 37 of them. But I love you all and I promise I'll get you back from depression very soon.)
So, I guess you must've noticed that I was pretty much invisible from last week.
It wasn't my fault really. Lets say "The Internet God" wanted to save you all from my advises. (There's no Internet God it's a lie. Like you haven't spotted it yet. Ehh!)
But then I talked to him and helped him with some problems of his own, and he realised I'm good with them. So, Yeayy! Win! Win! For us.
Now, I'm sure there must be another question in your curious mind, Why is she writing about herself?
I'll answer that, but first lets go to a quick flashback.

*Megha is busy with her laptop, she is tapping the keys on her keyboard. Just then, her best friend Anjali hops in.
"What are you doing?" She asks, as if she doesn't know.Anjali herself is a reader of Megha's story, and she too is waiting for the next part.
"Editing another chapter of the story.""Can I please read it now?" She asks. Megha, already did noticed Anjali peeking through the corner.
"No. Read it when its on the blog, I want my views." Megha laughs it off, Anjali joins.
"Why don't you post your quotes and personal diary entries as blog posts on your blog? I will love to read them. I'm sure others will love to know you too."
Megha starts laughing.*

I was amused by the idea of why would anyone be interested in knowing about my life? But then I got more requests. So I gave it a thought, and then, finally agreed after I got super interested in reading about someone else's life.
Also, I'm funnier than that person. I am, right? Please say yes. If you do, I'll come to your dream with your favourite chocolate, I promise.
Please don't ask how will I know about your favourite, you can just comment below yah know? Or else there's a "secret thing" you can do. Do you want me to tell you about it? Are you sure?
Okay, but promise me it'll be a secret between us only. Promise? Done then, here it is. "It's your dream, you can imagine whatever you want to imagine."
Smart ehh? I know right? Haha..
Well with this stupid secret, I will like to leave you with a question.
"Does this secret weapon works?"

Don't forget to tell me about it.

15 comments