// -->

ASK ME: ARMAN'S QUESTION - I did a crime by doubting her.

Question: I loved a girl and she also loved me but I doubted her, did a crime. And now she is not talking to me she has been hurted a lot. She told me that she will not let anyone to hurt her again. I apologized and tried every possible effort but she is not understanding. I love her so much and I just die every day thinking about what I have done with her. What should I do? Please help me.

ANSWER: 
Dear Arman,
It might sound bad, but 20 and 18 is too young to be in love but yes there is always hope so let’s see what we can do to help you.

Trust is one of the most essential component in a relationship, it’s the base of the building called ‘love’. But we aren’t perfect we are insecure and hence, we go out of our limits and take actions that sometimes spoil things for us. I would first suggest you to be sure that the doubt won’t really be true. Once you are sure, only then take the measure to save things.
Talk! Express what you feel but only when you are sure that you truly can love her to the core. Express her every bit of what you are feeling, don’t try to be a “man” by hiding things. And most importantly when she will tell you what she really feel, listen to what she has to say and listen to every single bit of it because trust me, if she love you she will mean it. Hear what hurts her, why she is so scared and protect her from the things that scare her, help her get through with them. After all that’s how love becomes stronger, that’s what love is. Growing together. Once you help her, you’ll help her grow from her fears, once you’ll help her, you’ll learn what it feels to be there for someone at the saddest points of their life and if you both succeed hand in hand, you will be together for a very long time I am sure.

All the best! And do let me know how did it all go.

If you'll need any more help, feel free to comment and ask or you can follow me up on my social media. I will love to help you.

0 comments