// -->

To A New Start

To A New Start | Aazaad_hu

 

05/01/2023 02:17 AM  

Hi. This is Megha.

To be honest, it feels so odd to write here after such a long time. It has been more than 5 years, I think. This place started as a place where I can talk about my depression and help those who might still be suffering. I wanted people to have someone who can be the voice guiding them on how they can get out of the chamber that's filled with darkness. I wanted to be someone that I never had.

It feels odd but when I needed someone the most, I came back. I hope I can still stay here. I hope this temporary haven can still keep me safe.

When I look back at the past, so many things have changed. Earlier, I couldn't cry even when I was sad. But now I cry even when I am happy. I think I am broken somewhere but I think it's okay and I am still pretty functional. I always wanted to have my stories, my writing be read but now, I don't know. I don't know if I am lucky enough to be recognized. And I don't know if I am even good enough. However, writing saved me. So, I don't want to stop.

When I was still a teen, I dreamt big. I wanted to be famous. I wanted to be recognized. I was happy when people said I write good. It makes sense why I would be happy but it was wrong of me and I have to accept that. I always wondered how many views I had. I always wondered what people would like to read. but now, I just want to write what I feel.

I want to say something and I hope it only reaches those who can understand and perhaps feel comforted by it. When I took the name of Aazaad, all I wanted was for people to read my words, no matter how dark they were, and feel that someone gets them and they are not alone. I hope if my words from now on will reach someone, it will be to only those who need them.

Thank you for anyone who has been a part of this blog. Thank you for encouraging me when I was young. It made me feel I was good at something. Thank you for reading the stories I wrote no matter how cringe they were. Thank you if my words ever made you feel something. Thank you for being there for me.

Also, I'll start telling you all my story from now on. So let's do our introductions again.

Hi. I am Megha. Nice to meet you. :)

0 comments